Argimin, also known as L-Arginine is a combination of vitamins and minerals that contain various health benefits.
- Tribulus Terrestris is marketed as a dietary supplement to improve sexual function and for bodybuilding due to the belief that it acts like testosterone in the body.
- According to Bulgarian research, Tribulus Terrestris has become a popular herb for the treatment of infertility, menopause, and low
- Tribulus is a powerful fertility tonic for both men and women.
- An amino acid that helps to produce proteins in your body.
- Proteins are necessary since they are found in all of your body’s cells.
Potential Benefits of L-Arginine Include;
- Supporting heart health.
- Reducing chest pain.
- Helping build muscles.
- Repairing wounds.
- Improving male fertility.
- Potent Antioxidant That May Reduce Inflammation.
- Could Improve Erectile Dysfunction.
- May Boost the Immune System.
- May Fight Tiredness and Increase Energy Levels.
- Contains Powerful Antioxidants.
- Can Help Fight Inflammation.
- Reduces Symptoms of Psychiatric Disorders and Dementia.
- Improves Brain Function and Well-Being.
- Can Reduce Anxiety.
- Can Treat Depression.
- Can Support Vision and Eye Health.
- Vitamin E is a nutrient that’s important to vision, reproduction, and the health of the blood, brain, and skin.
- Vitamin E also has antioxidant properties.
- Zinc is a mineral that is essential for many of the body’s normal functions and systems, including the immune system, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, and the sense of taste and smell.
- Zinc also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence.
Selenium Selenite As Selenium Sulfide:
- It is found naturally in foods or as a supplement.
- Selenium is an essential component of various enzymes and proteins, called selenoproteins that help to make DNA and protect against cell damage and infections; these proteins are also involved in reproduction and the metabolism of thyroid hormones.
- Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells.
- It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption.
- Keeps gums healthy
- Helps the body to fight against infections
- Healing the wounds
- Helps in iron absorption
- Strong Anti-oxidants
Several diseases are treated using Argimin:
- It improves hormone production and helps to treat sexual disorders
- It also helps to treat infertility problems and enlarged prostates.
- It includes powerful antioxidants that help in the treatment of high blood pressure and chest pain.
- Enhance blood circulation, mental health, and brain function, and lessen anxiety and depression.
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption while supporting intestinal health.
- It also helps to make bones and muscles stronger.
Use this medication as prescribed for female and male infertility treatment. Arginine is an amino acid that may interact with some drugs and food supplements. Inform your doctor about the medicines you are taking and your past medical history.
This medication isn’t recommended for those who have recently experienced a heart attack due to concerns that the Arginine supplement may increase the risk.
What is Tribulus Extract good for?
Tribulus is good for sexual disorders treatment like Erectile Dysfunction. It is also used as an infertility treatment for males and females. It improves the libido (sexual desire) in females and males.
Who should not take L-Arginine?
Asthma and allergy symptoms may worsen after taking L-Arginine. Avoid taking this medicine if you’ve ever had AIDS or cold sores. The virus that causes these symptoms might be activated in your body.
How long does it take to work?
Depending on your condition, it usually takes 24 hours for the body to absorb it. It may take up to three months before you notice the full effects of Argimin capsules.
How should I take this medicine?
Take it before bedtime for Erectile Dysfunction and female infertility. Take it twice daily, one in the morning and one in the evening for male infertility.
Which foods contain natural Arginine?
Foods that naturally contain Arginine include meat, fish, nuts, soybean, whole grains, and dairy products.
How should I store this medicine?
Store this medicine at room temperature and keep it away from heat and bright lights.