Each Amouple Contains:-
Each Ampoule Contains 200,000IU of Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Each Drop Contains 400IU of Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
1) Cholecalciferol, a secosteroid, is also known as Vitamin D3.
2) It helps absorb calcium in the body.
3) It helps in maintaining Adequate Health.
4) A dietary supplement for people with less vitamin D in their diets.
Cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3, is a secosteroid produced by the skin and can also be present in certain foods such as dairy products, eggs, and fish. Its primary function is to maintain normal calcium and phosphate levels in the serum.
1) It helps to improve the immune system.
2) The primary function is to maintain calcium and phosphate levels in the brain.
3) Easy to take with or without food.
4) Make bones strong and prevent diseases like arthritis.
5) Helps in better functioning of the brain.
6) Enhances the functionality of the person in daily life.
7) It also helps prevent diseases like cancer, arthritis etc.
Cholecalciferol use is indicated for the treatment of specific medical conditions like refractory rickets (or vitamin D resistant rickets), hypoparathyroidism, and familial hypophosphatemia.
Children: 0-12 months: 400IU (Single Drop) once Daily
Children: 1-18 Years: 600IU Once Daily
Adults: Maximum 1 Ampoule a week for six weeks
1) Take this medicine only as directed by your doctor.
2) Overdose of Bio-D3 (Cholecalciferol) can buildup calcium in the blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination.
It is a topical treatment of facial hirsutism and can be used with and after laser therapy, and after homemade hair plucking methods to reduce the unwanted facial hair growth.