Selovit tablet is an oral nutritional supplement that acts as a metabolism booster and is associated to treat nutritional deficiencies.
- Obtained from chicken, fish, and dairy products, Vitamin A is important for your immune system and improves your vision, growth, and development.
- It also plays a vital role in organs as the heart and lungs work properly.
- It belongs to a fat-soluble compound and reduces the risk of certain cancers.
- Vitamin D3 supplements are recommended for people at risk of low vitamin D levels.
- Vitamin D deficiency leads to muscle weakness, fatigue, anxiety, and depression.
- Though it is naturally produced by our skin when exposed to the sunlight, vitamin D3 supplement is prescribed to act as an immunity booster supplement, strengthen bones and muscles, reduce depression and inflammation, and improves mood and heart function.
- Vitamin E is a dietary supplement obtained from vegetables, seeds, nuts, and fortified products.
- It acts as an antioxidant, supports proper immune function, and protects your body from oxidative damage.
- Vitamin C is associated with the repair, growth, and development of body tissues.
- It improves the absorption of Iron, formation of collagen, and proper functioning of the immune system.
- It is used as a medication to treat anemia.
- Helps in preventing certain types of cancers by preventing changes in DNA.
- It improves nerves, muscles, and heart functions.
- It is essential for glucose metabolism.
- It helps the body to convert carbohydrates to energy.
- It helps our body break down fats, proteins, and carbs.
- Its deficiency leads to a swollen throat, depression, skin cracking, and itching.
- Vitamin B3 boosts brain functioning.
- It helps in reducing blood pressure.
- It promotes healthy skin.
- It helps your body in making DNA.
- Helps in keeping blood and nerve cells healthy.
Selenium as sodium selenite
- It plays a vital role to increase antioxidant cell capacities.
- Helps in reducing inflammation.
Zinc as Zinc sulphate
- Helps in treating mild to moderate acne.
- Improves skin health.
- Selovit tablet acts as an antidepressant supplement and reduces stress and anxiety.
- It is a metabolism booster supplement and helps you to stay healthy and perform better.
- It helps your body to modify the nutritional deficiencies and enhances body health.
- Helps in promoting stronger bones and muscles.
- It activates enzymes to optimise fast metabolism.
While you are on this medication, drink plenty of liquids. Do not take this medication for too long. Consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
In some patients who are hypersensitive to selenium and zinc, this medicine may lead to allergic reactions. Other contraindications to medicine are bleeding disorders, eye-disorders. Anaemia, and acute eczema.
What are the benefits of taking selenium and zinc together?
Both of them are important micronutrients and taking them together in a supplement reduces oxidative stress and prevents cancer.
What is the Selovit tablet good for?
It is a nutritional supplement that helps in reducing stress, depression, and anxiety. It acts as a metabolism booster and helps in strengthening muscles and bones.
Is selenium good for your skin and hair?
Selenium being a mineral is good for promoting healthy skin and hair. However, too much use of selenium will damage your hair and skin.
How much vitamin B12 do you need per day?
You need 6 milligrams of vitamin B12 every day and it is commonly found in animals.
What are the concerns of lacking vitamin A in your body?
Lack of vitamin A will lead to delayed growth, infertility, inflamed skin and respiratory infections.
What is a recommended dose of vitamin A for your body?
It is recommended that men should take 900 mcg while women should take 700 mcg of vitamin A every day.