Aven-C sachet is a combination of Cranberry and vitamin C that contains various health benefits.
- Cranberry has often been used to reduce the risk of bladder infections (urinary tract infections).
- It has also been used to reduce urine odor in those unable to control their urination.
- Keeps gum healthy.
- It helps the body fight against infections.
- It helps to heal wound.
- Vitamin C helps in iron absorption.
- Strong Antioxidants.
Aven-C sachet may help to cure:
- Aven-C sachet treats urinary tract infections.
- It helps to reduce the risk of stomach ulcers and kidney stones.
Do not use natural Cranberry with Vitamin C if you are allergic to it. While the Aven-C sachet is generally safe, children, pregnant or lactating women should not take it unless a doctor recommends it.
This medication is not recommended if a person suffering from diabetes or liver disease.
Does Cranberry and Vitamin C are effective for UTIs?
Cranberry and Vitamin C are effective for UTI (Urinary Tract Infection).
What does triple-strength Cranberry do?
Triple Strength Cranberry helps prevent urinary tract infections while providing Vitamins C and E antioxidants.
How to take Aven-C sachet?
Use one to two sachets daily with water, milk, or juice. You can also take Aven-C sachet along with food.
How to store Aven-C sachet?
Do not store opened sachet, and it must be used immediately.